1. For developing and modifying dance tests and competiton levels based on competition levels from various sources that can be used in inline figure skating. This committee will be responsible for the composition, conduct, and manner of performance of all dance tests, the passing marks therefore, the standards for the marking and judging thereof the keeping of records of the results thereof.
2. It is responsible for the following categories:
a) Solo Dance and Team Dance
b) Solo Creative Dance
c) Theater on Inlines
d) Synchronized Skating
3. The awarding of related certificates and emblems
4. The determination of fees to be charged,
5.Work with the Competitions Committee in the implementation of the Dance levels in testing and competition.
6. All other administrative matters common to all dance tests not specifically delegated to the Competitions Committee.